Monday, April 21, 2008

New to the blogging thing

So, I decided to make a blog since it seems like the in thing to do...better than myspace!!
Here is our most recent family picture taken a Christmas time...Chaze is 13 years old, how time flies...Kirsten is 4 years old and Hunter (Our Baby) is 2 years old.

7 comments:

Rasmussens said...

Kelli-
This is Brooke Mendenhall Rasmussen. How are you doing? You and your family are so dang cute. You guys look great. This blogging thing is so fun. I'd like to add you too min if you don't care.

Tara said...

Oh my gosh, you did it! I get to stalk you now! Can't wait. I love that picture of your family.

Such a great way to stay in touch.

Joanna said...

Kell,

You're on the bloggin wagon! Good to see ya. It Looks great! Even though you are seriously 10 min away, I will be able to keep better tabs on ya
Jo

melissanothum said...

Hey stranger!!!! Crazy how it takes a tradgedy to get us all in touch again. My heart is broken for Molly,I cant think of anything worse.
I was just thinking about you last week before Ashley Webster called me to tell me about Molly, and wanting to get in touch with you and not knowing how...I am so happy to see your darling family....You got your girl!! Tears filled my eyes as soon as I saw her.
I really would love to catch up.
melissanothum@yahoo.com
love ya always...BFA (ha ha)

Leslie said...

Kell Bell, You've made it! I'm so glad you've joined the pathetic life of a blogging mother with the rest of us cooped up house wifes!

Now just give us something juicy to sink our teeth into!

The Pena family said...

I'm so glad you started one. I just found you so I added you to mind. Your kids are so cute! I started this cuz myspace is just a pain (and too much drama). It is so nice to see what everyone is up to!

MZ said...

Hi Kelli. Leslie keeps me posted on what how you are doing. Tell your Mom hi for me. Your family is adorable.