So here is my little Hunter boy watching us all play baseball while we were camping, I had a very hard time adding my pictures to my blog so hopefully it gets easier or maybe I just need a new computer...it was very annoying a took a really long time...so give me some hints if you have any???
7 years ago
3 comments:
The first few times I added pictures I thought the same thing! This sucks!
But, then you get used to it. It seemed to get faster or I just got better at it.
Those are great pictures of your kids and cousins. Loved seeing Jill in there. What a fun grandma for your kiddies.
I am so glad you started a blog.
The "word verification" that I am supposed to type in is "usuckg" funny. hahaha
YOur blog looks great. Your mom looks great. Please tell her hello for me. Your kids are so dang cute and getting so big.
call me. i am the blogging queen.
Post a Comment