Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend in Twin Falls

Kirsten playing at Bass Lake in Twin Falls!!

Me, talking on my cell phone, of course!

PaPa, Curtis, Kirsten, and Hunter heading out on the canoe...

Kirsten catching a fish, Hunter dipping his pole in the water!

Hunter building a sandcastle...

Kids fishing with there Dad!!

Kirsten and Hunter at Shoshone Falls, they were pretty excited to see a waterfall that big!!

Shoshone Falls!!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Good ol' Twin Falls. How long were you there! Looks like it was fun- Man, do you guys ever stay home- you guys are always on the run. Glad to see someone is having a good summer, hopefully I will get mine next year!!!! Count down is about 4 weeks!

Sutton's said...

Hello. This is Lyndi. I am so glad that you are a blogger. I pretend to be sometimes. I love all that Twin Falls has to offer. We have fam there, so we visit once in a while. It so fun to see your family. Lyndi

jami wyatt said...

I just got back from Twin Falls too! Jed's family lives over in the Jerome countryside area. We had a family wedding. We were there for the fourth too. Who knows, we may run into each other over there! I remember coming to your wedding with Tara. Does your mom still live in that area? I'm starting to think Twin Falls is our next moving destination (not that we are going to move any time soon), but I enjoy it every time I go there. And now that they have a temple, it sounds even better.