Hunter catching fish with his Dad, Kirsten was hiding from the bugs in the truck!!
My niece, Jordan, looking for bears with Hunter...
Hunter, Kirsten, Chaze, and Jordan hiking up the hill to get firewood!
Our little family posing by the Yankee Fork Gold Dredge, I didn't even know this thing existed...it was quite interesting to learn about (i am sure, i learned about it in social studies in elementary school, if i would have been listening)
5 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! Stanley is a fun place.
Kelli, hope you guys had a great time. What was that place- I should been listening, too. Looks funs!
Kelli- Do you guys ever stay home? Looks like you guys are always having fun, LUCKY!
hey. we were just in stanley over the weekend. how did we miss you? :)
Hey Kel..looks like you got the "blogging"thing down since we last talked huh? I still havent even ventured into it...maybe someday. Your kids are darling...thanks for sharing
Post a Comment