Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First day of school

Lining up to go in to class ( it was quite funny they had a table set up for "party for parents" with donuts, coffee, juice, and kleenex for Kindergarten parents)


Walking into the school with Dad, Mom, and brother in tow!!

Posing before in school...
And she made it out...but she said she would have stayed longer and when can she go back...



Chaze heading in to the high school as a freshman...I had to sneak this picture of him!! He was not happy (love teenagers), when I called his name from the car!!






Chaze's 15th Birthday!!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is in Kindergarten! I bet she is the little social butterfly of the class! How fun!!

Meredith said...

First day of school was such a relief for me this year. I feel bad saying that but it's the truth. Your kids are darling.