Friday, September 12, 2008

Just a day at the Babbitts house!!


Hunter loves corn, when ever we have some in the fridge he is always telling me
"I hungry (as he rubs his tummy), I eat corn" and two seconds later he has an ear of corn out trying to husk it and eat it raw!! As you can see this is his main course when we do have corn!!
There is never a dull moment with busy boys around, this is our attire for pretty much any where we go, Hunter is always being a cowboy. He told me yesterday walking in to the doctors that "Cowboys didn't need help walking in the road, I do it my self berry careful" So when he is a cowboy he is even more persistent on being on his own then usual!!
When he is dressed like a cowboy at home he always has a gun in his hand to shot birds, spiders, bugs...

Saying "CHEESEEE" for the camera!!

We were on an evening walk at about 8:30 still trying to shot birds!!

What a cute pair??

2 comments:

MZ said...

You have the cutest family. So fun to see you all grown up and having a good life. Just checking in! (Leslie's Mom) say hi to your Mom.

Leslie said...

Sooo darned cute. I tell ya, I see little Beckley kids in those children of yours. Just be glad you don't have a barn, or one of these days soon he might be burnin' it down too! ;)