Monday, September 15, 2008

Gymnastics for Kirsten!!


Kirsten 2nd week of Gymnastics and she loves it!! Sorry about the side video someday I will learn to keep my camera right side up when taking videos!
Kirsten on the balance beam



When we got home, I could not find Hunter...I was searching everywhere and was starting to panick a little...I kept saying Hunter please don't hide from Mommy is makes her sad and it scares her...He continued to hide for about 5 minutes and then I noticed a little head peeking around the corner (still hiding)!! He stayed there thinking he had fooled me until I came around the corner with my camera!!LITTLE MONSTER!!

3 comments:

Sutton's said...

Hello, it has been a long time. I just had some time and checked out your blog from Janeese's blog. Your family is adorable. Love the gymnastics pics. Keep in touch.

Tara said...

Kelli!
I loved gymnastics so much when I was little. So these pictures made smile extra big.
And that Hunter is a STINKER!!! Hidin' from mama... naughty. :)
We will all miss you this weekend. Hope your having fun though.

Meredith said...

Kelli-
Paige hid from me a couple of times and I could not find her. All I can say is after a few scoldings she wouldn't dare do it again!