Monday, October 20, 2008

Rexburg Trip

Kirsten posing as a cowgirl!!

Little Wyatt cowboy!!

Hunter saying "Cheesy"


Kirsten and Hunter riding horses!!



Wyatt leading horses!!

Kirsten riding her horse, Camry!!

Aunt Kaysi and Hunter riding horses!!

Brad, Wyatt, Kaysi, Hunter, Kirsten, and Grandpa!!

Aunt Kaysi riding Camry!!

Wyatt and Hunter watching Brad clean geese!!

Kids at Aunt Kristi's Grave...



Wyatt getting ready to go Hunting looking a little tired....


Kirsten duck hunting!!!

Chaze duck hunting!!

Aunt Kaysi and Kirsten hunting...

Grandpa and kids...

Little Wyatt, what a handsome boy?


Kirsten and Hunter posing at the Rexburg Temple waiting for Cousin Cody to come out!! Kirsten was so excited to see the princess Bride!!




3 comments:

Meredith said...

True Idahoans! I love the pictures- the camo, the cowboy hats, they were great.

Rasmussens said...

YOur kids are so dang cute. I really missed seeing you. Hopefully next year we ca all get together. Hope everything is gooing well.

Leslie said...

OH, the nostalgia! I love that old barn and those dusty old fields for riding horses in! Didn't you guys get Camry while we were young? I swear I remember that name. And yes, that Wyatt is a very handsome boy! Fun times.