Friday, February 6, 2009

Finally an update!!


I love this picture of Hunter after a long Christmas day with some of his new toys stuffed in bed!!


I love this picture of Kirsten's New Barbie House she got for christmas, not even one day after christmas and she has made 5 new doll beds out of it and all the barbie furniture at the bottom!!




The dreaded Barbie swimming pool, Kirsten got this last year for her birthday but I am pretty sure they have only played with it 4 or 5 times since then...it is not my favorite toy!! As you can see on Kirsten and Hunter's face they love it, look how happy they are to play in the water and make a huge mess!! (Did you notice the big boy underwear on Hunter, YEAH, he is finally potty trained!! I never thought we would get there with him so much different then a girl!!)

5 comments:

susie said...

Kelli- I'm so glad you've finally posted something. You're kids are so cute, It looks like you had a good Christmas.

Leslie said...

Long overdue. I was beginning to think you had vanished altogether. When I saw that barbie house, my heart skipped a beat. Do you think there were ever 2 little girls that spent more time in front of a barbie house than us? Not a chance.

And P.S. Aren't we due for another dinner date?

Meredith said...

I love the Barbie house, and the pool- You are a sweet mom, because my kids would not be gifted that :)

camille said...

Kelli, this is totally random! I don't even know if you remember me, but I keep up on how your family is doing from Brian. Your family is darling!

OK- so the reason I'm writing is because I noticed that you have a link to Kitchen Cafe. That blog is my awesome cousin Melanie's. Small world, huh! You should also check out her sister-in-law's blog sisterscafe.blogspot.com. They are great!

Take care! Camille

J. said...

kelli- it's been forever since I have been bloggin. I love the barbie swim pool. My friend had one growing up, and man that thing was fun, messy, very messy, but none the less FUN.
Your kids are getting so big, where does the time go?