Monday, March 2, 2009

Kids Day at the horse fair!! Isn't every day kids day???

Hunter at the petting zoo, Yuck!

Kirsten & Hunter feeding animals!!

Kirsten and the clown!!

Hunter riding the mechanical bull, He thought is was pretty fun, I think he only wanted to because his sister went first and he has to do what she does!!

And now the pro, Kirsten, she was so excited she stayed on for at least a minute!! She thinks this is training for sheep riding at rodeos this summer!!

Kirsten, Wyatt, and Hunter riding the ponies, I don't think they thought is was near as fun as at Grandpa Mark's where thehorses are big and they ride in an open field!

Hunter a little bored!!

2 comments:

Rasmussens said...

How cute are your kids. How fun to be able to do all that. I hope things are going good for you guys.

Leslie said...

Horse Fair??? Where was that?