Friday, June 6, 2008

Kirsten's Preschool Graduation


Kirsten had her preschool graduation tonight, although she is not graduating...she has another year of preschool!! She got to do a little song and dance with all of her classmates!!
Kirsten wishing she was graduating with her friends...


Kirsten's bestfriend, Grady!!



Video of Kirsten dancing with 8 other little girls, she is the oldest and quite the little showoff...I am not sure why she kept pulling faces at me every time I smiled at her...She was the STAR of the show with her goofy faces!!! It is kind of long, but I didn't want to edit any of it!!

Kirsten singing with her class, if you listen closely you can hear Hunter singing next to me...I did not do a very good job videoing!! At least, I got her head...and the voices of course!!

4 comments:

Cortney said...

Cute picks Kelli, your daughter is adorable. It sounds like your youngest is a firecracker. Cruz is not quite two yet, but he is definitely very active, I don't look forward to ER visists with him. I read your previous post about blogging taking way to long. I had the same problem, especially with pictures. What I did was use the email feature, where you can email to your blog and it posts it automatically. At least that way you don't have to add pic's five at a time. There is a setting you can turn on, you just need a secret code that you email to, try it and see what you think. Then you just write a normal email and it will automatically post to your blog.

Cortney

Tara said...

Kelli!
That video is so funny. When Kirsten keeps pulling those faces and you whisper... "Smile!" hahaha cracked me up.
I love hearing your laugh in there! Brings back so many memories of you!

The Pena family said...

What a big personality! I love all the faces. Kids are the best. Tyler is our little ham...he'll do anything if people are watching.

Joanna said...

Oh how fun a little girl would be!!!!! Kirsten is going to be just like, full of it! She is super cute.