Wednesday, April 8, 2009

5 KIDS!


For a couple months, I have started watching Hadley, Payton, and Wyatt a couple days a week! It has been really fun and challenging, 5 kids is a lot of work and I have also been stranded at home with out a car big enough to go anywhere not that I would want to with ALL these kids!! I am not sure how moms do it!
The older kids play good most of the time the hardest thing is my 3 years old, Hunter, LOVESSSS babies and he is always wanting to kiss, hug, bite, carry, pinch...anything to get close to them!!
Then there is the oldest two kids, Wyatt and Kirsten, they also love each other soooo much. Today Wyatt even brought a ring to Kirsten and she instructed him which finger it needed to go on so they could be married!!


Wyatt found the ring in a box. It was his moms in high school and it happens to fit Kirsten just perfect!! Now, there is even a bigger challenge which is making sure these two don't "play" like they are married all day. LOL!! I am sure me taking pictures didn't help but I can't wait to show them these pictures in 10 years!


What a beautiful ring, THANKS AUNT JESS!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it Kel! I am watching my nephew and have only the 3 kids and that is crazy enogh! 5 would be a handful, literally! ha! Good for you!

Shannon and Family said...

That is too cute! I can't believe that they are not even embarressed.