Friday, April 10, 2009

MINIVAN??? BIG DAY!!

We had a such a big day today, Kirsten registered for Kindergarten!! I was almost in tears and I am sure I will be when August comes but I contained my self at registration!! What a cutie she is posing for pictures before the big day, she thinks she starts tomorrow!
I could not get a picture of big brother, Chaze, but he also picked up his driving permit this morning and starts drivers ed next week, scarrryyy!! Chaze had high school registration on Tuesday night!! One in high school and one in kindergarten...I will be a wreck for sure on there first day in August!






Call me crazy but I think I might have to purchase one of these soon, our little car is getting way to small. I have been thinking about this for about a year and I am having quite a hard time making a decision to purchase a MINIVAN but it is just so practical and roomy, affordable, and better on gas then big SUV's so I just think I might have to get one soon!! Although, Chaze is begging us to wait until he has his own car so he does not have to drive a minivan. Not sure, how or when he thinks he is getting his own car..I guess the car fairy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Mini Vans! But Kelli!!! You need to buy an American Made car!!!