Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mohawks...



Wyatt and Hunter...scary!!


Little angels!!!

Hunter's older cousin, Wyatt, got a Mohawk last week so Hunter said we could cut his hair if he could have a Mohawk, so I agreed...haircuts have always been very traumatic for him he screams and cries about the hair itching him and the buzzers, scissors being scary! We usually end up holding him down to finish his haircut after we get started (at home and at Monkeydoo's.) Horrible parents!! Needless to say, we almost ended up there with this haircut but we finished faster since it was only half his head. I thought he would let us finish shaving it after a couple days but he loves it, putting gel and hairspray in it to make it hard, and if you mess it up and he can't feel the hard tips he lets you know!! So for now we have a Mohawk with our cousin Wyatt and they love it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the mohawk! So dang cute!!!!

Leslie said...

Wyatt is Brad's spitting image, and that little Hunter has his mom's devious look in his eyes...